Morning Tour: The Authentic Villages
Amazing Nanggulan: Ricefields, Local life, Local food
Join us on authentic villages "Nanggulan", a special part of Yogyakarta with beautiful natural landscapes: river, ricefields, hills, and sunset! This is the stage 1 of our challenges you have to complete to get to know our city in a FUN way. Suitable for first timer visiting Jogja or even for domestic tourist!
|Departure||07.30 AM / 15.00|
|Meeting Point||MOANA's Basecamp (Nanggulan)|
- Nanggulan Cycling Tour - Basecamp MOANA (Meeting Point)
- Cycling around authentic villages
- PitStop 1: Create local contribution & Local food challenge!
- Cycling around rice fields
- Optional: walking down to the river and enjoy the view
- PitStop 2: Culture challenge!
- Cycling along river and landscape viewing
- PitStop 3: Millenials challange!
- Treat ourselves with very nice refreshment local food.
- Back to MOANA's basecamp
- Goal: Achieved The 1st Amazing MOANA Cycling Challenge and gain lot of FUN!
Our meeting point is about 22 km or 45 minutes driving by car from the downtown. You could reach us by taxi online Grab/Gojek, private driver, or you may also contact us to arrange you a pick up service.
Cycling away from the main roads an infamous traffic or Yogyakarta, our tours make use of small side streets, alleyways and footpaths. In the Pitstop, you and other participants will receive clues to perform a task, play a game, or interact with local people to learn our culture. All this activities will allow you to ENJOY the outdoors, get to know our city, and make it the ultimate amazing tour experience.
If you could complete all the challenge, you will be awarded a medal as sign that achieved The 1st Amazing MOANA Cycling Challenge! Keep your name on the top list! 🙂
- You may use your own bike (if any)
- Medium cycling skill required
- Not suitable for children